Window Wanderland comes to Southfields each February, and we need you to help us light up the trail!
With your help our aim is to transform our streets into a magical outdoor gallery for all to see. Taking part is FREE and everyone in the community is welcome. You can make a display in the windows of your flat, house, business, school, nursery, car, campervan, shop – or in your front garden!
“But I’m not creative” we hear you say. Well, you don’t have to be. Your display could be something as simple as fairy lights in the window, a candle, your favourite book or dress, your dog! – or simply just open your curtains and shutters and show us your lovely interiors (for we all love a good nosey don’t we?).
Alternatively you can go all out and stage a performance in your front room, host karaoke in your front garden, or project something onto your building. Simple or spectacular, it’s completely up to you. This is a family event so please bear this in mind when creating your displays.
How to Participate
- Visit the Window Wanderland website
- Locate and click on the Southfields event in the Upcoming Events section (you may have to scroll down a bit)
- Click ‘Take part in this event’ to add your address to our map.
- You’ll get a ‘Welcome Pack’ when you sign in with access to lots of inspiration for windows.
- Tell your friends and neighbours (especially those who don’t use Social Media) and ask them to get involved!
How to Contact Window Wanderland
If you have any questions or would like to sponsor, promote or volunteer to help with this event (we’re looking for street reps), please contact Sam or Sam (yes we are two Sams’!) through Contact organiser on the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spread the word, invite your friends, decorate your windows and be part of something truly magical. Southfields ….. let’s do this!!